Thursday, October 14, 2010

Last semester of undergrad

Well, we are almost half way through the fall semester. Been quite busy so far. All of my classes have been reading intensive. I have an exam the day after fall break. I still have no set plans upon graduation in December. So many choices, little time to decide. I have so many responsibilities this semester through work, (USU Veterans day ceremony coordinator, advisory to the student veterans chapter, etc) school ( Government relations council political action committee chair, get out the vote registration drive, senior research seminar, other classes, etc. I haven't even been very active in groups I affiliated with last semester to include the middle eastern club, Pi Sigma Alpha, and the college republicans), and church. (I am a vice chair of the inter-chapters of the Institute Mens association. this semester I have been involved in organizing a tailgating party, a shotgun shoot, grilling 2000 burgers, member of an 1100+ member choir, and several other activities) I am ready for this semester to be over. I will be heading to myrtle Beach for Christmas with the family after graduation.

No comments: